Activity 1 – Watch this Video
Activity 2 – Gratitude Scavenger Hunt
Look around your house and garden to find one item for each of the things on the list below.
Record the item in your book.
If you want, you can have a race with a family member to see who can find the things the quickest.
- Find something that is your favourite colour.
- Find something that reminds you of your friends.
- Find something that makes you happy.
- Find a gift to make someone else in your family happy.
- Find a thing you love in nature.
- Find something that is helpful or useful.
- Find something that was a gift from someone special.
Activity 3 – Specialist Activities
Don’t forget to complete your Art, Mandarin, Music and P.E. tasks – link below ↓↓↓
You can also visit the Birralee STEM Blog for more fun and hands-on activities. To find the STEM blog, click on the STEM tab on the homepage of our Grade One Blog.